ABGA SANCTIONED SHOW PROGRAM
[All show support is at the discretion of ABGA]
The Sanctioned Show Program is designed to encourage the exhibition, marketing and promotion of ABGA percentage, purebred, and full blood Boer goats. Any show receiving ABGA sanctioning must be open to all ABGA registered Boer goats that meet the requirements of the ABGA show rules. Ennoblement points earned at ABGA Sanctioned shows will not be awarded until after the show results are received at the ABGA office.
SHOWS INDEPENDENT OF A FAIR OR LIVESTOCK EXPOSITION
- Upon request, ABGA will provide placing ribbons 1st through 5th and division rosettes to ABGA Sanctioned shows that are independent of a fair or livestock exposition.
- Upon request, ABGA will provide Boer goat and ABGA promotional materials to be displayed and handed out at the show.
SHOWS BY A FAIR OR LIVESTOCK EXPOSITION
ABGA will provide monetary support for shows connected to a fair or livestock exposition, within the following criteria:
- The Sponsoring Organization must be a fair or livestock exposition.
- The event must be a multi species event.
- Minimum prior year’s gate attendance 200,000 (documentation must be provided by the requesting organization).
- Must provide a proposed class breakdown if the class breakdowns differ from the ABGA Class List.
- Funding limited to one show per calendar year per fair or livestock exposition.
Downloadable Files (pdf)
- ABGA Sanctioned Show Program-2014
- ABGA Sanctioned Show Application 2019
- JABGA Regional Show Application 2018
- JABGA Sanction Show Application 2018
- ABGA Judge Report 2018
- ABGA Judges List (rev 010419)
- ABGA Sanctioned Show Suggestions 8-25-14
- ABGA Sanctioned Show Rules (rev121418)
- ABGA Show Ring Protocol-Judges
- Sanctioned Show Program forms 2014
- Sanction Show Banned List (rev071918)
- Ineligible Goat Listing 071818