The auction will begin to close at 8PM EST on Friday, June 30th with 5 minute extend bidding and staggered closing where 10 lots will close every 3 minutes. Any lot that gets a bid within FIVE minutes of its Scheduled Closing Time will remain open for bids past its normal close; it will go into extended bidding. It will remain open until there are no bids on that lot for a period of 5 minutes. This only affects lots with bids in the last FIVE minutes; other lots will continue to close at their normal times.
- Auction catalog will be viewable by June 26th.
- Consignment is open to all ABGA members.
- Bidding is open to the public.
- Seller uploads all animal information, photos and videos.
- Each listing will be charged a $20 flat fee – No commission-based fees
- Any category of goat is accepted (Registered, Commercial, Does, Bucks, Wethers).
- Seller sets starting bid and/or reserve price.
- “Buy it Now” price available for those wanting to list at a set price.
- Pickup and/or transportation arrangements are the responsibility of the buyer.
- Payment arrangements are made between the Buyer and Seller – Neither ABGA nor Harvey Plus, LLC. will collect payment for animals.