San Angelo Office Relocation Update
The San Angelo office has moved to its new location.
The new address is:
American Boer Goat Association
4258 S Jackson St
San Angelo, Texas 76903
Here are some points to help you as we transition to this news space.
- The fax line is down and will not be operational until Tuesday, Nov. 26.
- Any mail or packages sent via UPS and FedEx to the old address will be returned to the original sender. This mail is NOT being forwarded.
- Mail sent via USPS (Post Office) will be forwarded; however, there is expected to be about a 2 week delay in mail that is waiting to be forwarded. Please be sure you use the new address, instead of expecting the mail to be redirected.
- The office is operating on 1 (one) phone line, instead of its usual 5. You may get a busy signal or voice mail more than expected. Please be patient. This should be resolved early next week (week of Nov. 25).
- While email have been affected, the office staff does have email access.
- Online live IS operational.
JABGA Regional Shows
Region 1 – April 4, 2020
Region 2 – November 2, 2019, May 23, 2020
Region 3 -September 28, 2019
Region 4 – October 12, 2019* NEW DATE
Region 5 -November 16,2019
WHO WE ARE
ABGA is a registry association offering marketing and education information, and registration and pedigree tracking for producers and youth in the commercial meat goat, show stock and seed stock industries.
AWARDS & SHOW RESULTS
ABGA sanctioned shows give breeders of ABGA registered goats a cost-effective way to showcase the results of their program, and compare their results to those of other breeders.
SCHEDULE of EVENTS
Events, seminars and shows are listed on the Event’s Calendar page. For a quick search for Show or Seminar information, visit the “Find a Show” or “Find a Seminar” page.